Welcome to Cretan Malia Park
Featuring low-rise buildings and impressive gardens, this award-winning resort stretches out across a beautiful sandy beach with sparkling blue waters.
Stroll around and lose yourself in the resort’s botanical gardens. Surrounded by exotic trees and flowers, the main restaurant at Cretan Malia Park is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable dinner. The outstanding buffet offers international and Greek dishes as well as special-themed nights. Enjoy the swimming pools and views of the beach while having lunch at the Pergola Restaurant or experience Italian flavours at the à la Carte Mouries Restaurant.
Modern yet relaxed décor and elegant colours make each of our 204 guest rooms the ideal summer vacation space. All room types at Cretan Malia Park offer fine quality and a variety of views and styles to match your individual taste and needs. Choose to stay in our Bungalows Pool Front for a private sunbathing area around the pool or the Junior Bungalow Suite for their inspired romantic style. Family Bungalows are available for our guests who wish to spend memorable times with their children.
Visit our Affiliated Hotels:
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Elounda
- Agapi Beach, Heraklion
- Koutouloufari Village Holiday Club
- Village Heights Golf Resort, Hersonissos
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort, Island of Rhodes
Our latest news:
Our EcoActiveTeam invited guests to celebrate the First of May in the traditional manner. Guests and hotel staff picked daisies and made crowns, which were decorated in the hotel. The most beautiful crown was awarded.
- Cretan Malia Park has achieved one more great distinction with the receipt of the TUI Umwelt Champion Award for the 16th consecutive year. Cretan Malia Park, which ranked 5th overall, has earned this valuable distinction for its high standard of service, environmental protection and attention to detail.
- We are proud to annouce that Cretan Malia Park has once again been awarded for its commitment to environmental protection and sustainability, this time receiving the TUI Environmental Champion 2012 Award.
- We are proud to announce that Cretan Malia Park has been awarded the Travelife Gold Award showcasing a high commitment to sustainability. Travelife celebrates and promotes sustainable management of social and environmental issues through rigorous testing and adherence to the requirements of its 99 robust sustainability criteria.
- We are proud to announce that Cretan Malia Park has received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 for the exceptional traveller ratings over the past year. The Certificate of Excellence awards businesses that consistently receive top ratings from TripAdvisor travellers.
- Cretan Malia Park is proud to receive The Blue Flag award for Potamos Beach. The hotel has received the award for 19 consecutive years years. The Blue Flag celebrates sustainable development at beaches and marinas monitored via strict criteria dealing with water quality, environmental education, environmental management, safety and other services.
- We are proud to announce that Cretan Malia Park has been included in the Holiday Check Quality Selection 2012 due to its high ranking and positive feedback received on Holiday Check by guests.
- Cretan Malia Park has been awarded with the Thomson/TUI UK Gold Medal Award 2011, which is assigned to hotels with high guest satisfaction. Cretan Malia Park had been awarded the Gold Metal Award in 2008 and 2006 as well.
- In April 2012 Cretan Malia Park was awarded Five Leaves on the Five Leaf Certification System for its environmental awareness and sustainability practices.
- Cretan Malia Park has been awarded with the Zoover Award, Best Hotel in Category, 2011.
- Cretan Malia Park wins TUI Holly Award 2011 and receives the award for 18 consecutive years, proudly being the only hotel in the hall of fame with so many awards!
- Cretan Malia Park has been awarded with the Tui Umwelt Champion 2011 award for the 15th consecutive year!